@HertzDevil, Thanks for the bug report. Just out of curiosity, can you confirm that you’ve been able to transfer other songs into Theorytab? I.E., is just this one song giving you trouble? Based on the error, it looks like a problem parsing the XML (our internal format for stroking the music information). I’ll take a look at the XML of this particular project and see if anything is out of place.
Now, a few hours later, I tried submitting it again (after a YouTube retiming and some small changes), but as “Pre-Chorus” instead of “Pre-Chorus and Chorus”, and it works. I suspect it has to do with the long section names in some way.
Same here. Opening any projects causes hookpad to load the project indefinitely. Opening in a new window gives this error. Using Firefox 91, although the same issue occurs on chromium 101, starting today.
I’m sorry people, it’s all my fault. I discovered this amazing website last night, opened a few too many tabs and took down the servers. Either that or it’s because I clicked on a Pokemon song, and Nintendo is out for blood.