TheoryTab Database "Error 500," Can't view any songs

I can’t seem to get TheoryTab to work at all the past few days. Every track I’ve clicked on gives me a 500 error, even new, freshly uploaded songs. I’m not sure if this is an issue everyone’s been having or just something on my end, but I would really appreciate some help. This has become one of my favorite websites to use.

1 Like

Global issues I guess
(we all are waiting for them to solve the problem)

1 Like

Oh good its not just me. I was feeling like it was too good to be true when I first came to this amazing educational tool. I really enjoy being a member of this community and will be very happy to see this error 500 resolved.

YEAH SAME PROBLEM, at first i thought it was a copyright issue because most of my theory collection tracks are from the beatles but literaly any song i click on gives me an Error 500 message and tells me to watch rick astley, hookpad works fine though!

The issue just started again @Ryan @dave @chris

Sorry all, looking into it

Hi all, issue has been fixed, thanks for the report!

No, it is still not working and I’m still getting the error on all songs by camellia

https://www.hooktheory.com/theorytab/view/camellia/chirality

@dave @chris @Ryan It is happening again.

I’m receiving a 500 status code for the midi on all pages of the Hooktheory Book 1 - no MIDI is loading in example songs. Same result in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

I can file a separate bug report if needed but seemed like it might be related to this one. Thanks!

I cannot view any of my songs. It’s just Loading sign and waiting…

Can’t load my songs in Hookpad. Everything seems to work until the moment I try to load a song, then it hangs. Yesterday it worked.

Sorry everybody, we pushed an update that broke something but should be all fixed now. Apologies for the downtime.

2 Likes

Thank you for solving