Stuck on product activation page

I just purchased using the monthly payment, got a confirmation from paypal, but when I open the activation link the website that opens stays stuck on “Completing product activation. You will be redirected in a moment.” Hooktab also shows me I’m still using the free version.

Did I go wrong somewhere or is this something that needs fixing on your end?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue, did you ever find a fix?

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue, on two devices.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Purchased subscription yesterday, still get Error: 404 when click on the activation link on PC. When i try it on my mobile device (android), i get a screen that says “completing product activation - you will be redirected in a moment”. And nothing happens.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Send Email ask for supporting, no answer from Hooktheory team . It is not a good experience in purchasing a product…

1 Like

I wrote to the support team two days ago. So far still no answer.

1 Like

oh what a coincidence… now the activation worked. I clicked the activation link again on my Android mobile phone and all of a sudden I received the activation confirmation.

1 Like

I used my Iphone to activate and it worked (account activated).

1 Like

I’ve been trying since the day before yesterday both on the PC and on the mobile phone. Both didn’t work. Until just now… then it suddenly worked via mobile phone. Have now started the app on the PC… finally everything works as expected.

1 Like

All - I’m so sorry about this! Late last week and early this week we were tweaking some stuff on the activation page for ad conversion tracking and this inadvertently broke the redirect. We have a fallback redirect, but I had that commented while testing the new ad tracking code. This is totally my fault. :man_facepalming: Sorry for the horrible experience.

1 Like

Our support team will reach out to each of you in the next day or two and make this right with some compensation.

1 Like

I got mine sorted out as well.

And thanks for the kind gesture.