Some operations on existing Theorytabs in the database can only be performed by the staff as of now, such as:
- Modifying Theorytab titles
- Renaming artists for individual Theorytabs or all of them under the same mistyped artist
- Changing the section names of Theorytabs within songs
- Modifying the time signature of Theorytabs (though this is not really possible without at the same time changing the content)
- Deleting or merging Theorytabs
Users of the Theorytab database have the responsibility to fix these mistakes, and I believe that they should have also the ability to notify the Hooktheory staff of these mistakes irrevocable by users, in a centralized environment since the users have more knowledge as a collective whole than the staff when it comes to settling on such questions as “this part belongs to Outro instead of Chorus”.