"Send to Theorytab" button not appearing

I’ve done all the steps mentioned in the guide, and I still can’t find the Send button. I’ve tried the Transfer button, and it just opens a new Hookpad song.

Could you provide screenshots? You should have a video linked and the tab saved to a name. Then, you should have an artist name, a song title, a section selected, and an optional description.

These two are what I have so far. (They’re separate because I can only send one image at a time.) As you can see, there’s a name and a linked Youtube video.

This is what comes up when I click the ‘Transfer’ button. How do you add an artist name, song title, section and description?

Is the video a valid video? Because if it’s not, you can’t submit.

As you can see, there’s the button on the top banner:

And when the “Transfer” button is clicked, it should take you to this page:

Then you just fill in the information.

I can play it and set the times, so it seems valid.

When I click the Transfer button, it just links me to the third image. Is this a bug?

Probably. It shouldn’t happen, though.

@hannah1354 can you tell me the name of your project (with the youtube attached and ready to transfer). I can see if it’s reproducible on our end. Also does this happen to for all videos or just this particular video.

The only thing I can think of is that there are a several sharing settings that can be a applied to a youtube video by the owner and some of them prevent videos from being used in the API or embedded in certain ways (it’s for rights holders to control how a video can be used). The fact that you are able to attach to Hookpad ok seems to indicate the video is ok for this type of usage though (the failure would occur when trying to attach not when trying to transfer).

Sorry for the trouble and delay in getting back

Dave

The name of the project is “A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night”. Here is the link: https://www.hooktheory.com/hookpad/project/456184
I made a new project to test, and this happens with all videos.

Sorry for the late reply.