Says Need To Buy But I Did - Frustrating

Not sure what’ going on but I purchased Hookpad license today, assuming I get all features and functions of Hookpad, but I keep running into messages when I try this or that saying I Need To Purchase, but I did. What am I missing? I’m getting frustrated.

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Same with me. Sent a support email but nothing back so far. Can’t even see how to access the books I also bought.

@kellewic, sorry we responded to your support email Sunday (sometimes support tickets are delayed over the weekend). Let me know if you weren’t able to get set up correctly but you should be good to go know (it looks like your purchase hadn’t been activated correctly by clicking on the link to link it to your desired account but it is now).

@Seashore and @mdesorda sorry for missing this thread over the holidays.

If you are still having trouble let us know (for account issues like this it’s probably better to contact us directly with a support email so it gets a ticket and won’t fall between the cracks). I checked both your accounts and Hookpad is active as of today. If you are still having issues first try logging out and back in again ensuring the account is correct. If that doesn’t work send me an email at support and we’ll see what is going on.

Thanks
Dave

I have the same problem I purchased hookpad for one year and it says they will sent me an activation link
and it never came so I sent an e-mail to support and don’t reply me, please I need help, I can’t lose my money.

Hello,

I purchased an annual subscription for Chord Crush on May 1st, 2023. However, I do not have access to the game.

The invoice on my account website says I paid for an annual subscription on that date. The website, however, says my subscription expired on that date. I made sure I was logged in to my hooktheory.com account when I clicked on the activation link.

I sent an email to support@hooktheory.com but I haven’t heard back in two days. I hope we can resolve this situation quickly. Thank you.

I had my chord crush premium cancelled also but I have paid, email staff but no reply. What is going on?

im having the same issue, i sub monthly and was trying to connect a midi device but it says i need to purchase hookpad, when i already have