Please suspend YoMama1999 from Theorytab actions

I and many others have noticed that user YoMama1999 has became a nuisance. Please suspend him from theorytab actions.

More info: User YoMama1999 is consistently causing problems - #17 by trli

TLDR; YoMama1999 Uploads tabs that have no value to the site. Changes sings to blatantly incorrect keys most of the time. This has been going on for over a month and its like a parasite feeding off of an organism. Please do something like talk to them etc or just ban them.

2 Likes

They have made a few very sensible edits recently, including changing “California Love” by 2pac to G minor, and changing “A Year Without Rain” by Selena Gomez to C mixolydian. I know I was the one to initially air my grievances about their questionable contributions to the site, but I would hope this means they’re learning and growing.

But if they make another ridiculous “STOP TRYING TO RUIN THINGS FOR YOURSELF” comment while making a blatantly incorrect assertion about a song’s key, then yeah I’ll be completely on your side lol

lmfao

2 Likes

lmaooooo ok i got no reservations anymore, get them OUTTA here

1 Like

It would appear that YoMama1999 and Jefd2 are the same person. Please ban them both immediately.

1 Like

I emailed Hooktheory support, and YoMama1999’s account has been deleted! The tipping point was when they told Fender to “GO DIE” for editing a page. Good riddance.

2 Likes

hes back again, if he fucks up again then ip block their address

2 Likes