Bands - Additional BALLROOM

I saw Latino Bands request recently. This will be inline with that post.
Ballroom dancing and rythm are still main part of song in many part of the world. May be up to 40%. Few are from Latino but final beats not exactly the same, especially Bass. I tried Bossanova-ChaCha in Hookpad but it was too busy.
Some of popular BALLROOM beats include:

• ChaCha (different Beats 1, 2, 4, Toms or Snare)
  • Rhumba
  • Beguine or Borelo
  • Guaracha (*)
  • Waltz (**)
  • Tango (**)
  • few more ethnic Folk
    (* = not much in demand now)
    (** = for exercise among seniors)
1 Like

Thank you for your input! I’ll see what I can do. I have a huge latin percussion ensemble in work with congas, bongos, timbales etc… which should be able to play some of those styles. Of course we need to update our bass and harmony instruments as well. I’ll see what I can do to get this all compatible and well organised.

Regards!

Dennis

That will be wonderful!
I found many more BossaNova and Latin patterns in Hookpad last night. They are very similar except Bossa has its signature alternate offbeats. Most Ballroom rhythms are simple 1/4 beats. When Roland first came up with portable Drum machine we used Latin for ChaCha. Also some circuits have separate Soul and Country. MashedPotato and Twist are cool. Your Demo “A Day at the Beach” is like a Twist.

Please also look at layout of Bands. The overall is great but the hierarchy and flow from Template toward the builtup selections is little backward. (I think I understand the dominant routes well, BTW). The composite title of instrument is not consistent. Can we separate Saved Bands from given Template? Can we click Ok after finetuning each Band# instead of leaving the rolldown? Thanks,