I made some small edits to the melody in Like a Stone by Audioslave but when I saved it, the tempo was changed from 108 bpm to 162 bpm. I realized this right away and tried to change it back to 108 in another edit (assuming I had made the mistake), but it reverted to 162 after I saved it again.
Yeah sorry for the confusion. When a song has a Youtube attached, we use the start and end time of the music video's sync with the music analyzed to infer the actual tempo of the song. You can play around with the tempo manually but ultimately the "real" tempo is what will get saved and show up in the Theorytab library.