Playback crushing

I´m getting very frustrating about the playback. After few seconds it simply crashes and I need to refresh to play again. I´m using Google Chrome. I´ve sent many topics like this before and the last didn´t give me an answer. Please reply @Ryan Thank you.

Hi, I’m sorry for your crashes. Is this happening with all songs or just a few ones? What instruments have you loaded when the playback crashes?

It happens in all songs and with any instruments. I usually use guitars, bass, drums and synths. I noticed it get worse with more instruments. Still if I unly use piano to lisiten to the melody it´s still crushes. I´m using your updated version of Hoodpad and Goggle Chrome. Is there anything I or you can do? Thank you.

What device are you using?
How many other tabs or apps are opened at the same time?

Lenovo. Some years old but works fine. I ususally don´t have any other tabs open. And I use Google Chrome. Better in other browser?
Below are the tech info about my device. Thank you.

Device name Einar
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i3-2365M CPU @ 1.40GHz 1.40 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.87 GB usable)
Device ID 342CD0F4-B103-4C0A-A4EF-737016E40638
Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA462
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎14/‎09/‎2021
OS build 19045.4046
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

No reply? Thanks @DSchwachhofer

@DSchwachhofer Can you please answer my question. This problem is getting very annoying. This so imtportan to be able to listen what I´m creating. I always have to refresh the hookpad. I´ve been waiting too long for a solutin. You already have the tech info about my browser. Thank you.

Yes, sorry for the long waiting time.
Honestly we don’t know how you could improve your performance with Hookpad. Your computer might be just a little bit too slow. 4gb of Ram and a Cpu frequency of 1,4Ghz might just not be enough. The crashes you’re describing are an indicator to me that your computer is near the maximum of its possible performance and can’t handle some of the peaks.
You can try to close all other apps than Chrome, shut down as many unneeded Windows background processes, set Windows’ energy mode to “High Performance”, etc, perhaps even reinstall Windows, basically do everything to squeeze out every last inch of performance of your machine.

Sorry, but I don’t think there is any quick solution for your problems from our side.

Dennis