Hookpad 2 Beta playback not functioning

The playback on Hookpad 2 does not function on Firefox. I can hear the sounds from the GUI; however, when I place space or click the play button to hear what I’ve made so far, there’s no sound as the cursor moves through the measures. Also when I use Chrome, there’s no sound coming from the program what so ever.

Same here with Chrome, it’s been that way for a few days for me. Playback seems to work in Safari but the Export to Midi function doesn’t work in either.

We pushed 2.0.0-beta.4 about an hour ago that fixes this problem (playback not functioning) as far as we can test. Do you still see the problem?

Playback is working fine now however; none of the export functions seem are working for me. I’m not sure if this is a new issue or not as I never tried to use the export function on Hookpad 2 until today.

@DarkethVoid we just enabled the Plus gating in the beta and there are still some issues there. Please bear with us.

Dave

Alrighty, will do. Do you have an idea as to when the issue will be fixed? If not, that’s fine.

It’s looking to be non trivial so don’t have a date.

Understandable, have a nice day.