Does Aria have a limit of use by day?

Hello,
After importing a MIDI file in Hookpad, I harmonise it with Aria then try with Aria to have alternative melody on voice 2 after a few minutes Aria stop working and a dialogue appears with : “You’ve used your 50 free Aria request today. Subscribe for unlimited access.”
This never happens before.
I have already made a complete song in Hookpad with the help of Aria with more than 50 requests without problems.
I have a monthly subscription and plan to buy a one-time payment.
Perhaps I am wrong, but I haven’t seen any mention of a limit of the use of Aria a day.
Can you help me?
Best regards.

Hello,
I have problem related to 12/8 and the way ARIA counts the times.
In the tutorial with the use of ARIA, you can choose four bars and ask ARIA for suggestions.
But if you use the 12/8, four bars become one because ARIA counts the sixteen beats in quarter note and doesn’t make the difference in meter. For ARIA 12/8 means twelve beats, so only one measure at a time can be submitted for proposal.
So I was surprised after ARIA stopped working, with a message telling me: “You’ve used your 50 free Aria request today. Subscribe for unlimited access.”
I have not seen anywhere the mention of a limitation to the use of ARIA and I already have a subscription.
I admit that I don’t understand what happened.
Can you enlighten me on this point?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards