About the TheoryTab requests category

This category is for the following TheoryTab-related topics:

• Suggesting songs to be analyzed in TheoryTab - When making suggestions, please be specific about the song and section to be analyzed. We encourage the use of YouTube links with embedded timing information such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LFoC-uxRqCg#t=107

• Identifying partial or incorrect TheoryTabs in the database - Please submit a link to the TheoryTab. Links can include tabs which are missing chords or melody, or incorrect chords or melody (that you are unable to fix yourself).

1 Like

I need help with the chords from start until 1:18. I’ll try to figure out the melody on my own
youtube

And also from 3:12 to 3:33
youtube

Is it ok to post here or should I create a new topic in the theorytab category?

this is the credits song for the movie Titan AE. it has an amazing, deep mood, and I really want to understand what scale mode and chord progression it uses.
I’m most interested in…
the verse, which starts at 0:19
and the chorus, which starts at about 0:44

Like Lovers (Holding on) by Texas

fyi:
It Is by a Scottish band named Texas
I believe it is sung by band member Sharleen Spiteri

after a bit of analysis, it really seems like the song starts in B minor and then switches over to the relative major of D major during the chorus. could that be possible?

after analyzing it even more, I believe the song starts in B dorian and then the chorus is D lydian. they are relative scales of each other:

La Femme D’Argent, by Air, is an absolute classic of French House/Ambient. The whole album (Moon Safari) basically defined a genre of music, but this song is the piece de resistance. I’m just surprised it’s not already in the DB.