Add a Report button

Hello,

I think we need a “Report” button for tabs, like every other website has. That would be much more feasible than spamming the forum with misnamed tabs, duplicate tabs, joke/sandbox tabs etc (or more likely, not doing anything about it at all). The alternative would be to make such things community-curatable like Wikipedia or Genius, but that seems like a much more difficult implementation to start with.

Is this something under consideration?

4 Likes

Bumping as I noticed some tab vandalism today and was disappointed at the lack of a report button.

2 Likes

Yeah look at this tab someone added: n i g g e r by n i g g e r Chords, Melody, and Music Theory Analysis - Hooktheory

It’s so racist and disgusting that someone would do this.

@Quaeria @kimdavis7000 We appreciate your feedback and I understand that it’ll be easier to report these analyses. In the meantime, if you have any, you can directly message us at support@hooktheory.com so we can quickly have a look at it.

@jackscores01 Thank you so much for letting us know about this. We’re already investigating as to why this happened and we’ll make sure to have this all fixed and maintain a safe environment for our everyone.