I have purchased hooktheory I and II both in APP Store, do i have access to the web version?

i have purchased hooktheory I and II in APP Store, do i have access to the web version?

You should.be able to access it through the Hooktheory website.

Unfortunately, the iOS app store is a separate market controlled by Apple so there is no connection between the versions and not much we can do (Apple doesn’t release any info to us about the identities of who purchased a book from them either).

Philosophically we think if you’ve bought one book, you probably should be able to access all the different formats; some day we may develop an automated way to handle requests from folks to get other copies set up (at least on the platforms we control). For now, we think our time is better spent on improving other parts of the site, so the official policy is you only get the version you buy. We realize this isn’t ideal and are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

Which is better/preferable? I have an iPad and computer and wondering which version I should buy for iOS or for computer?

If you’d like both the Web version will work on all platforms and can be accessed anywhere.

Dave

1 Like