Hookpad won't open

Still the same Dave. :frowning: 99% then crashes.

@benson We are working on it sorry. I will send you an email and post here when it is fixed.

Thanks Dave! blah blah. 20 chars :smiley:

That’s some bug! Three weeks! :frowning:

Just to report, it appears to be working now. But my CC has expired (got a new one) and I have to re-subscribe to PLUS, my account is active, but I can’t test the PLUS features!!

@benson, that is awesome to hear. Last night, I pushed a small update to fix a visibility problem on Firefox on Windows 7 (related to a new product we launched for schools). I can’t understand how that change would affect the freezing problem you experienced, but it sure is great to hear that you can use Hookpad now. You can re-subscribe to Hookpad Plus here:

http://www.hooktheory.com/hookpad/plus

It worked first time today - 100% no delay. I’ll kick myself if I re-subscribe and it goes awry again.

It may be worth mentioning that there was a fair-sized Win 7 update yesterday!

@benson, we will definitely issue you a full refund if the product doesn’t work as advertised.

My theorytab looks like this. What has happened?

@benson, looks like your browser is using a cached javascript file that was recently updated. Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page. I will figure out a strategy for this on the server but won’t have it pushed to production for a day or so.

My “theorytab” has been doing that for four days. javascript? cache? I don’t think so! But I’ll play along for now! Cache clear, refreshed and it’s the same!

Glad I didn’t re-subscribe! I will check back in a few years! In the meantime you can remove this account from your Forum!

have some of the same issues

@Solydz, this is a pretty old thread. Can you provide any other information about what Hookpad is doing when it doesn’t load?

yea sorry am new to this

@chris when i click on the the site all i see is the the hookpad logo new tap icon and etc

@chris i dont see anything start loading

@Solydz you can edit your posts. There is a pencil icon you can click on to edit your post. Just to let you know.

Wow, that was a quick few years! Anyway re-subbed for another crack at TT…just for a month mind .

%50 Bufferloader.XHR erorr sory :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: