On Chrome, when attempting to change the band, there is a strange problem: the band window used to change instruments and such won’t load. I did, however, find a slight workaround as this error doesn’t occur on Firefox. What I’ve figured out is that changing the band there then saving the project and reopening it in chrome will allow me to preform edit the band from there on out; however, there is still a weird glitch. Selecting certain instruments seems to make all sound playback cease. I plan to look into which instruments seem to cause this, and I’ll post a list of the ones shortly, along with anymore oddities I discover with this error.