Adding YouTube videos without posting to Theorytab first

I’ve found out that the new way to add an analysis is via “Add a new TheoryTab” in the More… menu on Theorytab. But most of the time, I have to successively refine the transcription in Hookpad over several sessions before it’s in a state fit for submitting (I’m not very good at this…)

It would be nice if it was possible to start working on an analysis in Hookpad, add a video link, and only then post it publicly. Or is there already a way to do this, and I just haven’t discovered it?

i don’t know if this helps, but the way i do all my transcriptions is first by going to my avatar in the top right corner, then clicking “new hookpad project” (shown here):

image 1 (click here)

then once the project’s loaded in, i go to settings > “attach a youtube” (shown here):

image 2 (click here)

once that’s there, it will give you the regular “paste the youtube link here” box, and then when your transcription is done and synced to the best of your ability (and you’ve saved the project) you are able to click on “submit” in the top right corner (shown here)

image 3 (click here)

finally you’ll be taken to the same form where you fill out the artist name, title, section, and any additional comments (shown here):

image 4 (click here)

you can also just work on a transcription using hookpad without a video, and include it when you’re done to check it over. you can also save projects for later even with a free account, so if it’s a lot of work or you can’t finish it all in one sitting, you can just save it by going to the File menu > Save (shown here):

image 5 (click here)

and it can be opened again using the same File menu > Open. again, not sure if this is what you were asking, but i figure it might help to some extent